Semi-Private (Group) Training
There is nothing like having a 1 on 1 individually tailored session with a personal trainer but there are also advantages to training as part of a small group of 2 or 3:
- You have the camaraderie and support of the group.
- You may feel more confident training with someone you know.
- Training with others can give an element of competition that can be very motivating.
- The group could also keep each other motivated between sessions by training together or by keeping in contact to offer encouragement.
- The cost is less for each individual to train with a coach.
You would need to recruit like minded friends or family of a similar fitness level and also have enough space for us all to train.Contact Us